- Name: Willow.
- Nickname: Doku.
- Reason: Doku means poison.
- Age: Twenty.
- Gender: Female.
- Love interest: Falkner.
- Hometown: Violet City.
- Current Home: Mahogany Town.
- Job: Poison Gym Leader in Mahogany Town.
- Family: Pryce and Sheila, grand-parents. Unnamed parents.
- Appearance: Grayish green eyes, long brown hair and a curvacious build.
- Height: 5'3.
- Referee of her gym:Sheila.
- Predecessor: Pryce.
- Coffee products.
- Dark Chocolate.
- Iced fruit smoothie.
- Yoghurt drink.
- Orange and Almond chocolate.
- Berries: Strawberries, blueberries and raspberries.
- Pinks, purples, reds or greens.
- Ice cream.
- Amusement Parks.
- Full moons.
- Spicy / Sweet / Sour food.
- Dull colours.
- Being over-heated.
- Being overly cold.
- Thunder storms.
- Being alone.
- Those who insult her grand-parents.
- Team Rocket.
- People who assume she's a novice.
- People who compare her to Pryce.
- Not living up to Pryce's name.
- Ever meeting her "father".
- Arachnophobia - Fear of arachnids.
- Astraphobia - Fear of lightning and thunder storms.
Things to know:
- Carries eight Pokemon on her, not six.
- Blood type is AB.
- Birthday is 18/02/2013.
- Does not take orders.
- Enjoys tagging up in battles with people.
- Is famous for the speed course in the PokeAthalon.
- Has a small fan-base.
- Isn't one for crowds.
- Dislikes when people question her life style.
- Finds girls who act "coy" on purpose irritating.
- Has great respect for her fellow gym leaders.
- Isn't too fond of Kotone, but is good friends with Crystal.
- Neither of her first two Pokemon are of the type she trains.
- Isn't against smokers, but dislikes the smoke in her face. (Upsets her throat.)
- Wears boots or heels to appear taller than she is.
- Does not approve of people touching her hat.
- Hates her father; wants to know why he hurt her family, but also doesn't care.
- Does not get a long with "preppy" girls minus Whitney.
- Threatens that if a guy touches her where she doesn't like she'll kick his balls.
- Thinks Gold is an immature little boy, with too much blood in his crotch area.
- Ranking in the top twenty of the Kanto League aged eleven.
- Defeated the Orange Islands aged twelve.
- Ranking top fifteen of the Johto League aged thirteen.
- Ranking top twenty five in the Hoenn League aged fourteen.
- Ranking top three in the Sinnoh League aged fifteen.
- Ranking top two in the Unova League aged sixteen.
- Took a year off to do training.
- Defeated the Johto League and Lance aged eighteen, entering the hall of fame.
- Took a year off to further her training with Pryce aged nineteen.
- Became gym leader of Mahogany Town aged twenty.
- Poison Team: Arbok*, Crobat*, Gengar*, Nidoking*, Tentacruel, Drapion*, Scolipede* and Toxicroak.
- Pokemon at home: Typhlosion, Xatu, Mamoswine, Nidoqueen, Roserade and Venusaur.
Willow's childhood up until the age of six was confusing. Some days her father was loving and doting on his daughter; the next he would slap her across the face for saying the wrong things. One night he would read his daughter a bed time story, the next he would be ordering a four year old to make him a cup of tea. It wasn't a healthy relationship, although Willow thought nothing of it. Often hearing her parents argue, she would hide in her room under the cover. She convinced herself: "Adults handle things differently." Alas she didn't understand.
Willow's parents divorced when she was six years old moving to Violet City. Although Willow never noticed, her father had an extreme addiction problem. Anything that caught his eyes he would become addicted to. Alcohol, gambling, killing, sex, spending money, stealing money from her Miltank bank...the works. Her mother put up with it until Willow was six years old, so that in those six years she could set herself up with a job to raise Willow by herself. After six years of continuous training and hard work, Willow's mother became a nurse.
Her mother is the daughter of Pryce and Sheila, although neither of her grand-parents know the truth, just as Willow does not, they know her father is dangerous.The next four years of her life were peaceful and happy. Turning ten years old she started her Pokemon journey. Choosing Cyndaquil as her starter and receiving a Swinub from her grand-father she began traveling. After competing in all of the leagues in Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh and Unova, Willow took a year off to train under Pryce. Where she started to learn how to challenge the elements and no matter the element, stay on top. Of course the main element she learned under was how to deal with "winters harshness." Pryce by this time had finally opened up his heart again, and had become his old nice self, but his training was harsh.
After the year of training with Pryce, she re-challenged the league, making it through the tournament, the league and finally...Lance himself. After eight years of training night and day, she was ready to challenger her home league. When she managed to beat Lance, she entered the hall of fame and was congratulated by Lance and Pryce who showed up out of nowhere. The next day Willow began training again with Pryce, however the training was much harsher. Pryce was in his seventies now and wished to pass on the gym to Willow. Five months before she was going to receive the gym, she spoke up to Pryce.
Informing him although she wanted the gym, although she adored her Mamoswine....she trained poison types. She loved poison types and was not going to abandon her team. Pryce took it harshly at first, and even stopped talking to Willow which caused her to fall into a depression. Feeling like she had let down the family name, strengthened more by the fact Willow was named after Pryce, albeit his middle name. Sheila tried to comfort Willow, her mother did too, but nothing worked. Which caused a confrontation in the family and unknown to her, her whole team of poison types had gone to Pryce! Challenging him to a battle! Which was a huge eleven vs eleven battle.
Sheila realized Willow's Pokemon sensed how upset Willow was, wanting to prove themselves to Pryce. Despite not being ice types, they had the right attitudes, besides not being ice types, they knew ice types enough to basically be an ice type.After the battle, and Pryce had made his decision as luck would have it, Willow challenged Pryce, stating she didn't care if she wasn't the "heir" he wanted, she's what he had. Before realizing her Pokemon had already done just that.
After some heart to heart words, they continued their training. Come January of 2013, Willow took over the gym of Mahogany town. She even learned that Pryce only started to train ice types due to becoming cold and anti-social himself. So Mahogany town really could be any element not already taken.Willow began to get to know her other gym leaders, and her childhood crush on Falkner is returning.
This is her "dressed up" outfit for the Pokeathalon.
Next is her casual outfit.~
But she wouldn't ever look so amazing or come to life without Hikari.
And yeah that's for sure ;3
So glad people like my oc. >w<
I'm #2 on her list, with two commissions on the way.
Both have her casual outfit, one picture is her and Falkner, the other is Willow (my oc) with Falkner, Hikari's oc and Saturn, since Saturn is her love interest. c:
Yeah, I've saw you And oh, looking forward to see all of these! o3o
Her casual outfit is more spicy and less cute, well more "toxic" ha ha. She wears anything that catches her eye, oh dear. D
Ha, ha not shot, having friends that are also oc's are awesome. c: I like my oc being drawn with other oc's (and Falkner ) feels more real and having friends. >w<
Aw thank you! I have two people who like my oc wwwhhheeee. >///<
As for her style, I didn't really think of a genre...she dresses, how she dresses kind of logic. xD
Who said I like only "Cute-Stuff"? Toxic stuff please me too : P And haha, wearing the same kind of style is boring so changing a little bit isn't bad : P
Oh? So you agree? x'D
Hehe, I'm pretty sure more fans will come sooner or later
Thank you sssoooo much! I adore her. :3
By the way for the next arts, now I've seen how you draw her, can she keep with this hair style?
You draw it so perfectly.
She came out so perfect!!!! O_O
She's an awesome artist.